We are a leading business services company specializing in mail services, direct mail, and transaction billing print services as well as mailroom services outsourcing solutions. Based in Raleigh Durham-Research Triangle Park NC, area we have been in business for over 30 years with significant success evidenced by excellent customer retention rates and consistent organic growth in very competitive markets.
We are searching for a full-time, Digital Print Operator.
The primary responsibility of this position is to operate our digital printing equipment at its maximum production capability and at the highest quality level.
Responsibilities include the operation of several high-speed, sheet fed, digital print equipment types ranging from full color, spot color and black and white, together with assembly /finishing processes, equipment including near and off-line cutting/binding/finishing equipment.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
● Accurately and efficiently run Xerox and Canon High Volume Digital Color and black and white Printers while performing the full range of operating commands and electronic manipulation and editing functions.
● Set up and operate various types of finishing equipment
● Produce printed sheets, booklets, binders and other final products per production order and meeting cost targets/specifications.
● Maintain and monitor all Quality Assurance checks on every order and record all required data and paperwork.
● Operate bindery equipment
● Maintain daily, weekly, monthly production records
● Responsible for always maintaining clean and safe work area
● Operate all assigned equipment safely, in accordance to established safety rules and regulations.
● Keep accurate equipment services logs and work with our vendor equipment repair services techs for adherence and performance to their SLAs
● Maintain daily, weekly, monthly production records for Department
● Communicate and Work as a Team with our Customer Project Managers to deliver jobs to our customers on time and at requisite quality levels.
● Any other duties as requested by the Department Manager.
Experience and Skills Requirements
● A high level of experience operating High Speed Color and Black and White Digital equipment is absolutely required.
● Must be able to operate multiple pieces of equipment efficiently and operate independently.
● Mid- level computer skills; including MS Office; graphic design and /or page composition software experience will be a plus.
● Team player with proven experience working closely with Sales, IT, Customers Services and the end client to provide exceptional customer service at all times.
● This job includes lifting, bending, carrying ,kneeling, pushing and pulling requirements of a minimum of 75 pounds.
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm, overtime is required on an as needed basis
To apply send your resume with cover letter in MS Word or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org