HP Exstream Dialogue Programmer
Our company is looking for a talented person to join our programming team. This is a full-time, on-site position in Research Triangle Park, NC and will involve extensive document design programming using HP Exstream Dialogue document design software. Experience with HP Exstream Dialogue is a benefit but we will send a qualified candidate without HP Exstream Dialogue experience to training.
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Sorting, searching etc., basic data structures
Additional Preferred Experience:
- HP Exstream Dialogue
- Visual Source Safe
- Web services
- High volume print & mail industry experience
- A challenging position working with a team to develop software applications from inception through completion.
- This position is responsible for the analysis of requirements, software design, development, documentation and deployment.
- This position will work with a professional services team to manage timelines and deliverables to the client during the course of the project.
- Designing and developing custom translators to normalize Client input files. Input files are normally ASCII fixed-width files, ASCII delimited or Print Image.
- This position will involve testing and troubleshooting as well as documentation of designs.
- Thorough testing and proofing of forms required.
Desired Key Competencies:
- An individual who works independently, is very organized, possesses strong interpersonal skills and demonstrates a high standard for excellence.
- A proactive learner who utilizes new technologies and who can propose process improvements.
- A detail-oriented person who works well as part of a team and is customer focused.
- An effective communicator of concepts to technical and non-technical staff.
- The ability to multi-task is essential.
- Estimate work accurately and produce deliverables on time.
Location: Raleigh-Durham, Research Triangle Park, NC
If interested, please email a PDF resume with salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to 919-354-8809.